[imp] problem with folders

Eben Goodman eben at bakedbean.net
Wed Sep 14 06:12:09 PDT 2005

Mark,

thanks for the reply, after reviewing the bug report I tried upgrading
imp to 4.0.4-RC1.  However the folder issue still persists.  If I go to
the folders section of imp and attempt to create a new folder, at the
top level, I also get the same error as when trying to save sent mail.
I am thinking that I probably don't have imp setup properly in some way
since it seems that with the most recent stable release version, you
should be able to at least create folders?

Any suggestions are appreciated,
Eben