[imp] Error when displaying attachments

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Sat Sep 17 23:18:58 PDT 2005

Hello,

after updating cvs I'm getting error messages when viewing attachments.

Notice: Undefined variable: actionID in
/var/www/html/horde-cvs/imp/view.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined variable: actionID in
/var/www/html/horde-cvs/imp/view.php on line 64

Notice: Undefined variable: actionID in
/var/www/html/horde-cvs/imp/view.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined variable: actionID in
/var/www/html/horde-cvs/imp/view.php on line 81

Notice: Undefined variable: actionID in
/var/www/html/horde-cvs/imp/view.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined variable: actionID in
/var/www/html/horde-cvs/imp/view.php on line 91

Is there a new update of view.php on its way or is some of my
configuration misconfigured?

Regards

Volker