[imp] IMP does not display large emails

Guido Zavagli guido at zavagli.com
Tue Sep 20 07:49:55 PDT 2005

Yes actually there is something in the Apache log and it looks like the
problem
has to do with memory allocation

Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 0 bytes)
[client aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 8388608
bytes exhausted
(tried to allocate 1217041 bytes) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/plain.php
on line 59, referer:
http://www.xxx.com/horde/imp/mailbox.php?no_newmail_popup=1&mai
lbox=INBOX.Admin
Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 0 bytes)

Any ideas what needs to be configured?

Guido