[imp] Cannot find individual options configuration page for users

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Sep 20 12:46:23 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 18:00 +0100, Mark Worsdall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hi, where do users configure thier personnel settings, it does not
> appear anywhere.
>

> Address Book (turba)  H3 (2.0.3)                 Application is ready.
> Filters (ingo) H3 (1.0.1)               Application is ready.
> Horde (horde) 3.0.5             Application is ready.
> Mail (imp) H3 (4.0.3)           Application is ready.
>

> Its mainly cos I want to sort out our signature issue, like where is it
> set?
>
> But other options too.
---
you would do well to look at the documentation on the horde.org site and
some of the wiki pages too.

'Options' button isn't available to users if you don't have a
preferences backend set up properly.

Each module has a prefs.php which can be customized - probably applies
to signatures too.

Craig

believed to be clean.