[imp] Shared folders not displaying

david@auonline.com.au david at auonline.com.au
Wed Sep 21 23:54:39 PDT 2005

Thank you for the advice Michael

I downloaded and installed horde-HEAD-2005-09-21.tar.gz
Then cvsd the framework
and php ./install-packages.php
after which i edited the create.mysql.sql to make a horde2 database
then configured (through the web settings) horde
copied IMP over to the new horde directory

so now I am getting a #shared and shared folders.  I try to subscribe
to both but it only allows me to for shared.  I still can not see the
shared folders that are setup by another user through the
imp,options,sharing.

Also even though I can open up the shared folder (with nothing in it) I
can not copy or move files over to it as the shared folder does not
appear in the drop down menu for copy/move.

Regards,

David