[imp] Problem with debian Sarge + Courier IMAP

Julián Jiménez jimenez.julian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 04:29:53 PDT 2005

I have a Debian (Sarge) server configured with Horde (3.0.5) and IMP
(4.0.3). I have all required PEAR modules, the test pages show the
correct information, etc. Also, the test page for IMP gives me the
correct number of email messages, the number of unread messages, etc.
The email server is a Courier IMAP with Maildir.

When I was installing the Debian system, I decided to install the
php-imap package with maildir support, because the default installation
didn't support this kind of format.

When I log in using IMP, I validate correctly, I can see the number of
unread messages on the left panel, but instead of seeing the normal list
of messages, I only see this text: "There are no messages in this mailbox."

Has anybody had this kind of problem? If so, could you give some hints
in order to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Julian