[imp] Euro sign in body

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Sat Oct 8 21:34:09 PDT 2005

> Zitat von Denny Schierz <cuall at gmx.de>:
>
> > i have the latest stable from IMP, but i see only the € sign in the
> > subject, but not in the body. Where can i change the charset per default?
>
> I see it fine, and as you probably see when reading the message, I can
> send it too.

Yes, since the Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-15", this is to be
expected.

Both Denny's and Jan's replies have the € symbol appearing properly in the
body. (And I'm using the "old" IMP/Horde to compose this.

Default charsets in the older Hordes were setup in Horde's config (lang.php)...

=R=