[imp] Problem with return receipt or delivery notification in IMP 4.0.3

Grzegorz Staleńczyk scs at uwb.edu.pl
Wed Oct 12 03:07:30 PDT 2005

Hello!

I've got:

Horde: 3.0.5
Imp: H3 (4.0.3)
Ingo: H3 (1.0.1)
Turba: H3 (2.0.2)
Vacation: 3.0-cvs

Sendmail Version 8.13.3
 Compiled with: DNSMAP LOG MAP_REGEX MATCHGECOS MILTER MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7
                NAMED_BIND NDBM NETINET NETINET6 NETUNIX NIS NISPLUS PIPELINING
                SASLv2 SCANF STARTTLS XDEBUG

PHP 4.4.0 (cli) (built: Oct  6 2005 09:31:05)

Apache:
Server version: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix)
Server built:   Sep  8 2005 14:12:30

IMAP4REV1 (2004g), IMAP4rev1 2004.357

My sytem is: SunOS mail 5.9 Generic_118558-09 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240

I know the receipt or delivery notification functions depend from many things,
but in my emial client (OE, Mozilla, TheBat) this thing work ok.

In IMP I have not anything any notifications nor e-mail notification...

In my logs (apache/php errors) I've got only that line:

" [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in /myroot/horde3/lib/Horde/Notification.php on line 190"

I try find something in faq and www but I nothing find there.

How can I diagnose receipt or delivery notification? How can I fix this?

Than for your help!

--
DZIAL SYSTEMOW KOMPUTEROWYCH I SIECI TELEINFORMATYCZNYCH
Uniwersytet w Bialymstoku

mgr inż. Grzegorz Stalenczyk
e-mail: scs at uwb.edu.pl
tel. (085) 745 70 95