[imp] Messages per page in the mailbox view - slow with more than 20.

Cristian Salan cristian.salan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:23:21 PDT 2005

On 10/12/05, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Zitat von Cristian Salan <cristian.salan at gmail.com>:
>
> > With the default value for "Messages per page in the mailbox view"
> > (10) the system is OK. Increasing this value make the system very slow
> > whenever there is a request for displaying the folder if there are
> > more then 20-50 messages. With 300 messages to show it takes more then
> > 50 seconds.
>
> Then don't set it such high. There is a reason that this is an option.

Sorry Jan for the previously mail sent directly to you and not to the list.

In horde/imp/config/conf.php is the answer to my question. Setting
['fetchmail']['show_account_colors'] to false gives normal times to
display more then 10 messages per page (7 secons for 450 mails to show
instead of 50).

Cristian