[imp] imp memory problems

Charles Anderson caa at midgard.dhs.org
Tue Oct 18 15:43:30 PDT 2005

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:07:16 +0200, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Zitat von Charles Anderson <caa at midgard.dhs.org>:
>
>> I'm getting:
>> [error] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted
>>
>>> From the http-error.log when trying to create a zip attachment.
>>
>> But I have my memory size in php.ini set to 128M.
>> # php -r 'phpinfo();' | grep memory_limit
>> memory_limit => 128M => 128M
>>
>> but the phpinfo screen under horde/test.php says
>> memory_limit	16M	128M
>
> Then this is what you configured. Elsewhere. This has nothing to do
> with Horde.
>
> Jan.

Well, I only found one php.ini, I only installed php to run horde.

After some more digging & googling...I found, that it did have to do with horde.
Specifically:
bash-2.05b# cd /usr/local/etc/horde
bash-2.05b# grep memory_limit *
httpd.conf.horde:       php_value memory_limit 16M

I changed this to 128M, and my local value is now the same as the master.

-Charlie
--
Charles Anderson	caa at columbus dot rr dot com

No quote, no nothin'