[imp] SSL connection to Horde mail

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Oct 18 22:48:55 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 08:37 +0300, Burçin Kozak wrote:
> Hi
>
> One of our customer ( an university) is using horde mail. They want to implement secure connection to their mail system. I mean they need SSL based horde mail.
> How can we implement this? Could someone explain me details of what are needed? Should they buy certificates?
> I am very glad if someone helps me.
----
This isn't an imp/horde question - you need to go to www.apache.org and
learn how to use ssl and certificates. You can buy them or generate them
yourself. Most Unix/Linux distributions also have methodologies for
generating the certificates which you either have signed by a
certificate authority (what you refer to as buying) or self-signed.

Try google.com - search 'apache generating certificates'

Craig

believed to be clean.