[imp] Mime problem

Peter Reuterås peter at md.kth.se
Wed Oct 19 11:50:06 PDT 2005

Hi

I have a problem with imp and need help to find the problem. I have
installed

* imp-h3-4.0.4
* horde-3.0.6-rc1
* gollem-h3-1.0
* ingo-h3-1.0.2
* kronolith-h3-2.0.4
* turba-h3-2.0.4

* Apache 1.3.33 with PHP 4.4.0
* MySQL backend
* Cyrus mail server

The problem is when I have a mail with a word or excel attachment (pdf
files work). If I use the download link (actionID=download_attach) the
file is corrupted and 1 byte larger then the original. With
actionID=download_all the file is downloaded correct in the zip-file.

If I download the same file with gollem it is correct.

On the same webserver I have an older imp 3.2 and the same attachment from
the same email works perfekt.

The corrupt file can be found at:

http://www.md.kth.se/~peter/horde/test-download.doc

The orginal file:

http://www.md.kth.se/~peter/horde/test-zip.doc

mime_drivers.php are unchanged for horde, imp and gollem.

Any suggestions? Where should I look? I have tried different settings,
looked in log-files, but can't find anything. What other information
should I provide?

Best regards,

Peter