[imp] 'local organization' flag display?

Alain Fauconnet alain at ait.ac.th
Thu Oct 20 19:04:09 PDT 2005

Hello,

That's a far-fetch improvement request, and I might be able to come up
with a patch by myself if there's interest: the current domain-based
and GeoIP-based flag display is neat, but in certain cases it would be
nice to have the ability to display a 'local organisation' flag for
local addresses.

We're an international university (despite our .th TLD and IP
addresses assigned to Thailand in GeoIP), so displaying the country
flag was politically incorrect here. Upon request from the Big Guys of
the University, I've cooked an horrible hack to display our logo
instead for mail from our local domain. If there's interest I can give
a try at making a patch to implement this properly with a preference
setting (no promise though). Is there?

Greets,
_Alain_