[imp] mime_drivers.php: high processing?

david@infonet.com.br david at infonet.com.br
Mon Oct 24 07:47:27 PDT 2005

   Hi,

   When I read a message of text more than 1Mb im my webmail system, the process of the
apache consumes all time of CPU (100% in command TOP). Perhaps something related with the
file horde/imp/config/mime_drivers.php. This is the beginning of the file:

$mime_drivers_map['imp']['registered'] = array
 ('plain', 'html', 'images', 'enriched', 'pgp', 'pkcs7', 'rfc822',
 'zip', 'tnef', 'alternative', 'related', 'multipart');

   When I remove the part 'plain', the e-mail takes 2 seconds to open. With it 'plain' in
the file, the e-mail takes one minute to open (100% CPU all time).

	This is the heading of the message:

(sweep: 2.10/3.65. Clear:RC:1(200.241.52.2):. Processed in 8.558772 secs); 09 Nov 2004
18:50:18 -0000
from unknown (HELO david) (Usuario-Autenticado:david@[200.241.52.2]) (envelope-sender
<david at infonet.com.br>) by 0 (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP for <david at infonet.com.br>; 9
Nov 2004 18:50:06 -0000

koldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdf
koldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdf
koldefrcdfkold
efrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkoldefrcdfkold...
... (... up to 2Mb)

Partes alternativas para esta seção:
  sem nome  text/plain  1053.56 KB

	System Software:

- Red Hat Linux 8.0 - 2.4.28 (Kernel)
- Qmail + LDAP
- QMail-Scanner + Sophie + Sophos Anti-virus
- Courier IMAP : 3.0.8 (18-Sep-2004)
- Apache 2.0.52 + PHP: 4.3.0
 - Horde: 3.0-cvs
 - IMP: 4.0-cvs
 - Turba: 2.0-cvs
 - Passwd: 2.1.1-cvs

        System Hardware:

PROLIANT ML530 G2
- 2 CPU Intel Xeon 3.0 GHz/512 KB
- 512-KB level 2 cache por processador
- 4096 MB SDRAM
- 170Gb Hard Disk SCSI
- Integrated Dual Channel Wide Ultra3 SCSI Adapter
- Integrated Rage XL Video Controller with 8 MB SDRAM Video Memory

                   Is there anybody who could help me ?

                                      Thanks a lot guys

David Magno Santos de Almeida
Suporte Técnico