[imp] turba: address book add error

Edward Francis Klimowicz lambent at luxovius.net
Wed Oct 26 13:02:44 PDT 2005

After a CVS update a few days ago, I get the following error when
sending a message to a new email address that is not in the
addressbook, and automatically adding the new address after a send:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PEAR_Error::getValue() in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/api.php on line 563

The address gets added to the address book, the message gets sent, but
I don't get redirected back to the inbox, just an error page with that
error.

Any ideas?