[imp] Problem with 'from' emails

Ing CIP Alejandro Celi Mariátegui alex at linux.org.pe
Fri Nov 4 17:54:06 PST 2005

El vie, 04-11-2005 a las 16:20, Ing CIP Alejandro Celi Mariátegui
escribió:
> (sorry, but my english is very bad)
>
> Hi
>
> I have a multi-domain server, running horde/imp with postfix. My old
> configuration works fine, with
>
> $conf['hooks']['vinfo'] = 'imp_get_vinfo';
>
> hook that work fine with all of my user, in the server are
> user_domain_com, that IMP change to user at domain.com
>
> (look my old post in
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=101859349607911&w=2 )
>
> Ok, I am looking the last IMP/Horde to configure all the config like the
> old server, but with no luck, not work for me.
>
> The server works fine with
>
> $conf['hooks']['vinfo'] = true;
>
> And it recognize the user alex_pcp_com_pe like only alex to login, but
> when I try to compose an email, i see that header:
>
> From:  alex_pcp_com_pe at pcp.com.pe
> To:  alex at pcp.com.pe
> Asunto:  test....
>
> Any idea to the compose window work in identity/from with only
> alex at pcp.com.pe and not alex_pcp_com_pe at pcp.com.pe
>
> Best regards,
>
> Alex Celi

Ok, works for me, and I don't know if this is the correct way:

looking this help:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=110503564525983&w=2

I made this hack:

in horde/config/prefs.php

$_prefs['from_addr'] = array(
    'value' => substr ($_SESSION['imp']['user'],0,
(strlen($_SESSION['imp']['user']) -
strlen(strstr($_SESSION['imp']['user'],'_')))),
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'text',
    'desc' =>  _("Your From: address:")
);

And works for me, perhaps Chuck or Jan have another more elegant
solution than...

Regards,

--
Ing CIP Alejandro Celi Mariátegui