[imp] Problems translating

Bruno Miguel Sousa bruno at fleximedia.pt
Fri Nov 11 10:22:27 PST 2005

Hi, i have problems with the most recent version of imp and hord.

I have freebsd 4.7, and PHP 4.4.1 with the the original version of imp i have no errors, but i modify and add some translated words to file pt_PT.po and compile it:
/horde/po/translation.php make -l pt_PT
Compile ok with no errors.
This is the correct way to compile languages ?

After doing this some times my browser (ie) stops and retrive this error on apache:
/kernel: pid 10627 (httpd), uid 65534: exited on signal 11
I have this error very times.
if i put the original version of imp (no modify language, no compile) works good, no apache errors.

Help me please to resolve this problem.

Best Regards,

Bruno