[imp] Log errors with memcached sessions

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Nov 11 15:10:46 PST 2005

Quoting Sebastián Calero <scalero at datadec.es>:

> I am using Horde 3.0.5 FRAMEWORK_3 and I update the file
> '/horde/lib/Horde/SessionHandler/memcached.php' to the most recent in
> FRAMEWORK_3 branch (v 1.11), and this doesn't work for me, I obtain
> blank pages and doesn't appears errors in anywhere.
>
> But if I comment all the 'Horde::logMessage' lines this works OK. I
> need help with this issue...

This is very interesting.  I'm the one that added the log messages and
I had the same observation that you did, which amounts to Apache
segfaulting sporadically.  The only difference I could really see
between working code and not working code was the log messages (I was
comparing two slightly different iterations of the code) but I couldn't
see how having them present would cause segfaults.  I'll try to figure
it out tonight.  Someone who knows PHP innards better than I care to
offer an explanation for this?

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer