[imp] IMP Auth Issues

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Nov 14 14:52:46 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 17:38 -0500, Carl Hultay wrote:
> I just upgraded MySQL to 4.15.something, and have deleted my MySQL
> database (yes, on purpose)
>
> And am starting from scratch...
>
> I ran all of the /horde/scripts for mysql, and granted access to horde.*
> to horde at localhost, etc...
>
> However, IMP will not authenticate with my IMAP server anymore, which is
> rather odd... I have my imap set to 'imap/notls', however test.php
> proves that it is trying SSL even with the imap/notls protocol.
>
> What did I do wrong? I am absolutely confused at this point.
----
try trimming out all the possible configurations from
horde/imp/config/servers.php except for the relevant one and see if that
works.

Also, did you mention mysql for some reason? Is IMP authenticating at
your IMAP server or with your sql server? If trimming doesn't do it, try
posting your now reduced servers.php on the list (less any passwords of
course).

Craig

believed to be clean.