[imp] ERROR - Requested message not found

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Tue Nov 15 07:02:28 PST 2005

Didi:

 From what I understand this is an issue when using database sessions
on a server that doesn't support locking.  We were using mySQL
sessions and had this exact problem.  But I found that using
memcached sessions the problem went away (not to mention they're a
helluva lot faster).  Needless to say we're in the process of
transitioning all of our Horde boxes to use memcached sessions.

If you only have one front end box you could get away with using
local PHP sessions or memcached on your local machine.  That'd likely
be likkity split.  In our case we have 6 front end boxes so we're
using a central server to store sessions (since the user can bounce
around from server to server for a variety of reasons but never know
the difference).

Kevin