[imp] IMP login failur

Leonardo Podda leonardo.podda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:10:51 PST 2005

Hi,
I've installed Horde 3.0.6 and IMP 4.0.4.
Horde go very well. I use mysql authentication and I haven't problems. I
have a problem with login in IMP, I can't do login and when I launch the PHP
IMAP SUPPORT TEST from ../horde/imp.test, I obtain this answer:
*Attempting to automatically determine the correct connection parameters for
your server:*

   - *Trying protocol imap, Port 143:*

   ERROR - The server returned the following error message:

   Array
   (
       [0] => Certificate failure for localhost: self signed
certificate: /C=--/ST=SomeState/L=SomeCity/O=SomeOrganization/OU=SomeOrganizationalUnit/CN=localhost.localdomain/emailAddress=root at localhost.localdomain
   )

   - *Trying protocol imap/notls, Port 143:*

   ERROR - The server returned the following error message:

   Array
   (
       [0] => Login failed: generic failure
       [1] => Login failed: generic failure
       [2] => Login failed: generic failure
       [3] => Too many login failures
   )

   - *Trying protocol imap/ssl, Port 993:*

   ERROR - The server returned the following error message:

   Array
   (
       [0] => Certificate failure for localhost: self signed
certificate: /C=--/ST=SomeState/L=SomeCity/O=SomeOrganization/OU=SomeOrganizationalUnit/CN=localhost.localdomain/emailAddress=root at localhost.localdomain
   )

   - *Trying protocol imap/ssl/novalidate-cert, Port 993:*

   ERROR - The server returned the following error message:

   Array
   (
       [0] => Login failed: generic failure
       [1] => Login failed: generic failure
       [2] => Login failed: generic failure
       [3] => Too many login failures
   )

   - *Trying protocol imap/tls/novalidate-cert, Port 143:*

   ERROR - The server returned the following error message:

   Array
   (
       [0] => Login failed: generic failure
       [1] => Login failed: generic failure