[imp] Imapd login stopped working

Dan M dan at wolf.com
Wed Nov 16 13:15:22 PST 2005

>>I have been running Imp on my mail server for several months now without
>>a problem. Over the weekend I had a mail system meltdown that had mail
>>offline for a couple hours. I was able to get sendmail working properly
>>again, but Imp no longer accepts logins.
>><snip>
>>

>have you tried the tests in imp/test.php?
>
>michael

I wasn't even aware of those tests! Thanks for pointing that out.

The test passes just fine - logs in as me, finds a huge number of
message in my inbox (as it should). I used the same parameters as are
used in config/servers/php. I followed up that successful test with
another attempt to log in via Imp - same error message.

--
D Mahoney
dan at wolf.com