[imp] imp goes into an infinite loop for a couple of accounts (in Folder.php)

LALOT Dominique lalot at univ-aix.fr
Fri Nov 18 00:53:29 PST 2005

In fact, I'm using a horde authentication relying on an external driver
(CAS developped by french universities which is using yale CAS system).
Imp is using horde auth
So I should say no to your question, but in fact passwords are
duplicated, there is one stored in horde session data and another for imp.
passwords are proxy ticket coming from CAS server.

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT
Ingénieur Système Réseau CISCAM Pole Réseau