[imp] [maybe OT] Load Balancer help

Marcelo N. Halpern mhalpern at ramapo.edu
Fri Nov 18 12:05:03 PST 2005

Hi,

We've just bought a pair of Alteon 2424SSL to use  as load balancers in front
of our web servers. We are having hell setting them up and docs are *very*
scarce (and Saint Google was little help).

If anyone out there has one of these beastly things, would you mind sharing
your configuration? If there's enough interest I'll put a document together
and submit it to the wiki.

Thanks!

--
Marcelo N. Halpern,  your favorite daemon.
UNIX Systems Administrator - Ramapo College