[imp] Imp 4.0.4 PGP / GPG Key Creation Fails

Marco Robertini marco.robertini at id.unibe.ch
Thu Nov 24 06:19:10 PST 2005

Dear all

If I want to create a PGP key in Imp, the warning about the time it
may take pops up. After clicking "OK"  the page just reloads but
doesn't create a key.

My config:

Horde 3.0.7
Imp H3 4.0.4
Turba H3 2.0.4

in ../imp/config/conf.php:
$conf['utils']['gnupg'] = '/usr/bin/gpg';

in ../imp/config/prefs.php:

// PGP options

// Activate PGP support?
// 0 = no, 1 = yes
$_prefs['use_pgp'] = array(
//    'value' => 0,
      'value' => 1,
      'locked' => false,
      'shared' => false,
      'type' => 'implicit'
);

// You should not manually change the rest of the PGP entries
$_prefs['pgp_attach_pubkey'] = array(
      'value' => 0,
      'locked' => false,
      'shared' => false,
      'type' => 'implicit');

$_prefs['pgp_scan_body'] = array(
//    'value' => 0,
      'value' => 1,
      'locked' => false,
      'shared' => false,
      'type' => 'implicit');

For data storage I use a mysql database, which works fine for all
other horde matters. With Imp 4.0.3 the creation works fine.
I also can't find any errors in apache, mysql or horde (debug) logs.

Does anyone have a clue whats wrong?

Thanks

best regards
Marco