[imp] Direct access to message

canobi@irantthereforeiam.com canobi at irantthereforeiam.com
Fri Nov 25 05:21:51 PST 2005

  Hi,

  I have a very brief question: is it possible to access a
message by passing a "raw" index to message.php. By "raw" index
I mean the index that you get by the IMAP server when you fetch
message info from a folder.
  I need this functionality because I'm using an external
application to connect to the IMAP server and fetch message
headers, and I'd like to be able to provide a direct link to
view the message in IMP.
  If there is no easy way, any ideas for hacking it in are
welcome :-)
  BTW, the IMAP server I use here is courier, although I'm hoping
there is a non server-specific way of doing it.

  Thanks in advance,
        Tin