[imp] IMP fails to load messages with large attachments

Alex Ng ngstylez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 13:59:40 PST 2005

Dear all

I've searched the faq's and googled for this, and saw many people with
this issue, but did not find a solution or explaination.

I am using Imp H3 (4.0.4) on Horde framework 3.0.6.

I have a message in my Inbox that is about 18MB, and when I click on
it, it attempts to load it, but after about a minute, it browser stops

I have tried this on several browsers and I get the same results.

Is there a particular setting I am forgetting to configure?  Or is
there some fix to this issue?

Many thanks.

-Alex