[imp] 2 Problems

Servet Guney sguney at metu.edu.tr
Tue Nov 29 06:53:57 PST 2005

Hi,
We are using
Horde 3.0.6
Imp 4.0.4
Turba 2.0.4
Ingo 1.0.2
in our system...I want to ask opinion on our problems:

1-While using the imp, the language is changing to English to local
language (in our case Turkish), or visa versa...
Sometimes the half of the language is English and half  of it is
becoming local language...Anybody have any opinion ?
(we thought that there can be a time limit to load the page in the local
language if it exceeded, imp dumps the English strings but
this is not a promising guess)

2-When one uses the Search, and after the getting the result set of the
search...The links in the page are not working properly...
For example if one selected mails and clicked "delete",the mail view of
the search results are not changing (but the action is actually conducted
which means that if you manually click the refresh icon the view of the
mails are getting correct situation or going the folder that you
selected to delete the view is correct)..The others are the same
(Undelete or the form fields like "Seen" or anything)....

Thank you all,
Have a nice day,
Servet Guney....