[imp] IMP can't open message

Alex Ng ngstylez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:57:55 PST 2005

Yes, it is a problem with the php memory_limit value.  If you look at your
phpinfo.php, you will see what the Local and Master memory_limit values
are.

The memory_limit in php.ini is not being read because Horde overrides this
value in it's own configuration file.  This file is usually located in
/usr/local/etc/horde/httpd.conf.horde.  You will need to make sure this is
large enough for the message to load.

This will get rid of the "white screen" issue.

THE BIGGER PROBLEM (I think): IMP loads the entire attachment once you click
on the message.  I find this as a big problem because it is absurd to have
the entire attachment loaded into the server's memory just to view the body
of the message.  I am still trying to find the answer to how to configure
IMP to NOT download the attachment unless you really want to.

Any further suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

-Alex