[imp] reply encoding

Dmitriy MiksIr miksir at maker.ru
Thu Dec 1 00:35:01 PST 2005

Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting Dmitriy MiksIr <miksir at maker.ru>:
>
>> And other - switch from plain to html compose mode are too slowly. It's
>> may be normal for switch manually, but for automated switch (then html
>> mode default) it's too slowly. Any plans for fix it?
>
> Probably because HTML mode requires a large amount of javascript code
> to be downloaded and processed by the browser.  And this takes time -
> there's nothing you can do to "fix" it.

IMP now load page for plain letter and than switch to HTML (loaded
JavaScript modify page).
If HTML form will be loaded with main page, no time for switch will be
need.

I understand, what it's not trivial change, but realization of default
HTML mode not good - it's require heavy time for wide bandwidth (i have
time to fill 'To` field before switching), for low bandwidth all is more
badly.