[imp] Disappearing messages

Allan Michie allan at russellway.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 01:30:53 PST 2005

Hi,

If I move messages from my 'In Box' to a task list (bottom of move|copy
messages combo box)  they seem to 'disappear' - or at least we can't
find them, they certainly aren't in any task list. One user has been
doing this and needs to find these 'moved' messages.

Any pointers as to where they may be lurking?

Also, but less important, I have (empty) sub folders in  inboxes which
can't be deleted conventionally.  Again, any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Allan

Using latest everything - Postgresql, IMAP Authentication.
Everything else works fine.