[imp] Login to IMP via string

Alex Ng ngstylez at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:14:27 PST 2005

Are you refering to having a selection of servers for your users to log into?

First, you can allow IMP to do the authentication into Horde.

You can then add custom server/parameters in imp/config/server.php

Then, you turn on the display of the list of servers in IMP's
administration configuration interface.

-Alex