[imp] Fwd: Horde Configuration Problem

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Dec 5 02:10:23 PST 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von garyfung at ln.edu.hk -----
      Datum: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:28:31 +0800
        Von: Gary Fung <garyfung at ln.edu.hk>
Antwort an: Gary Fung <garyfung at ln.edu.hk>
    Betreff: Horde Configuration Problem
         An: consulting at horde.org

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am testing the amazing web mail system for our university 's web mail
system and I would like to costomerize some of the features. The thing
I would like to do is after login to from the login page, the first
page shown out would be the user's mailbox instead of the portal page.
So where should i change the config.
Thank you every much.

Best Regard,

Gary Fung