[imp] DB cleanup

Chris Alexander cjalexa at emory.edu
Thu Dec 8 09:39:15 PST 2005

I have upgraded my installation from Horde2/IMP3 to Horde3 / IMP4, and am using
Ingo for filter management.  I'd like to know if I can clean up my horde
database a little bit; specifically, do I need columns from horde_prefs where
pref_scope='imp' and pref_name='filters'?

Some of these entries are very large and appear to be causing some odd problems;
if these lines are no longer needed by Imp or Ingo, I'd like to remove them.

Thanks for the help!
CJA
--
Chris J. Alexander
Academic & Administrative Information Technology