[imp] Segmentation fault

Ollie Maitland ollie at byng-systems.com
Thu Dec 8 11:04:44 PST 2005

Michael,

Thanks for you reply. The thing is that this occurred on an update of
Horde, I am running a CVS version which I updated today (I was running
one from about a week ago) and this caused the Segmentation faults, has
any of the code with imap functions changed recently?

Many thanks,

- Ollie Maitland

(sorry didn't send to list first time around)

--
P.S. As of November 1st Byng Designs will be trading as Byng Systems