[imp] Setting up Single Sign On

webmaster webmaster at raven-business-solutions.com
Mon Dec 12 10:23:52 PST 2005

I am very new to Horde/IMP and got it installed as part of my Plesk control
panel.  I have a web site where users will be logging in and I would like to
be able to offer them a link that will pass their credentials to horde and
automatically sign them in.  I have found the login.inc file that references
the Horde::selfUrl(), but I am not sure where to find this, what parms to
pass to it or if this is even the right way to do what I am trying.  If
anyone can help me out that would be great.

Chris