[imp] Problems after upgrade from horde-3.0.7 -> horde-3.0.8

Luiz Morte morte at chsti.com
Tue Dec 13 07:25:17 PST 2005

Hi list,

I´m trying to upgrade from a horde-3.0.7 to horde-3.0.8. After to finish
de upgrade, I can´t write any conf file for any
module.

When I go to config/horde and try to write (Generate Horde
Configuration), the horde says:
"There was an error in the configuration form. Perhaps you left out a
required field."

The problems is that horde says some fields are wrong. See below:
- General
. The value to set error_reporting() to. See
http://www.php.net/manual/function.error-reporting.php
<https://teste.chsti.com/horde/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.php.net%2Fmanual%2Ffunction.error-reporting.php>
for more information.
This field is required
. Determines how we generate full URLs (for location headers and such).
NOTE: If you choose to always generate https URLs, you MUST hardcode the
correct HTTPS port number in the server port setting below. Otherwise
Horde will be unable to generate correct HTTPS URLs when a user tries to
access Horde via a non-HTTPS port.
This field is required

Boths fields are selected fields, in another worlds, always heve
something selected.

I´m using FreeBSD 6.0 and the version 3.0.7 was ok. I´m trying to see
permissions in /tmp and  .../horde, but everything is
ok (I think).

Thanks in advance,
Luiz Morte.