[imp] IMP Servers.php

Neil Wilson neil at dcdata.co.za
Wed Dec 14 00:42:42 PST 2005

Hi guys,

When trying to generate my imp configuration file using the graphical
configuration, I get the following error.

"There was an error in the configuration form. Perhaps you left out a
required field."

The following bit of text gets highlighted in red writing, and so I'm
guessing that there is something wrong with this part, although I have
tried all 3 options, shown hidden and none, and all of them give me the
same error.

I have double checked every other field and I am 100% sure I haven't
left out any other fields.

* Should we display a list of servers (defined in config/servers.php)
for users to choose from? The options are 'shown', 'hidden', and 'none'.
If the server list is hidden then you can use the 'preferred' mechanism
to auto-select from it based on an HTTP virtualhost or another piece of
data. If it is shown, the user will be able to pick from any of the
options. If none, no server list will be shown and the defaults will be
used unless another mechanism changes them.
This field is required.

I have tried changing permissions on my configuration files, I have
tried setting up my servers.php prior to trying to generating my config,
but I still sit with the same problem.

I am using Imp-latest(imp-h3-4.0.4) with horde-latest. with apache2 and
  php-4.4.1

Another problem I have, which might be related, is in horde I get asked
what I would like to use for my authentication, and I select "let a
horde application handle my authentication" and normally when I do this
I then get asked which horde application, but this time it just sits and
doesn't ask me which app I'd like to use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards.

Neil Wilson