[imp] replying to message causes To: field to show <br />

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Thu Dec 15 07:06:58 PST 2005

> Zitat von Amith Varghese <amith at xalan.com>:
>
>> the following.  When I reply to a message in IMP the To: field shows
>> "<br />" instead of the receipient that I am trying to reply to.  If I
>
> This is the beginning of an PHP error message. Check the HTML source
> for the complete message.

You were right of course.  The error message I get is the following:

<b>Warning</b>:  htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string,
object given in
<b>/home/www/html/horde/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc</b> on line
<b>144</b>

Should I open a ticket or is this something isolated to just me.  If
it is, how should I go about fixing it?

Thanks
Amith