[imp] imp 4.0.4 doesn't pass mime torture test

amy.rich@tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Thu Dec 15 13:18:57 PST 2005

Versions:

apache 1.3.33
php 4.3.11
imp 4.0.4
horde 3.0.5

We ran the mime torture test with the above configuration, and the web browser
showed a blank screen.  Horde spit out the following error:

Dec 13 12:45:53 webmail.tufts.edu HORDE[4368]: [ID 800047 local4.notice]
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/images.php on line 228

I searched the mailing list and saw a number of people with a newer version of
php having this problem, but nothing specific to php 4.3.x.  Is this a known
bug even with php 4.3.x?  I saw mention of the situation being better but not
fixed in horde 4.0.6, and possibly fixed in 4.1.  Can anyone confirm or deny
either of these statements?

Thanks...