[imp] error when replying to a message (with confirmation screen on)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Dec 16 14:46:34 PST 2005

Quoting Amith Varghese <amith at xalan.com>:

> Attached is a patch to fix an error received when replying to a
> message with the confirmation screen on.

I think this fix was technically correct, but I got confused just
looking at the mixed use of inreplyto and in_reply_to, so I just
changed everything to use in_reply_to for clarity.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships