[imp] IMP: blank window on reply or forward

Dan M dan at wolf.com
Tue Dec 20 12:58:43 PST 2005

I'm running Imp h3-4.0.4 on FreeBSD 4.9. The install went smoothly, and
my users are able to read e-mail and compose new e-mail. When a user
clicks on "Reply" or "Forward", though, they are presented with a blank
new window. A "view source" on that window shows contents of
"<HTML><BODY></BODY></HTML>". I assume I've misconfigured something
somewhere.

I've done a fair bit of Googling and haven't found anything that tells
me what the configuration problem could be. Could anybody point me to a
source of info that might indicate what I've misconfigured?

--
D Mahoney
dan at wolf.com