[imp] my experience

Jose R. Roca joseroca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 18:01:33 PST 2005

I basically ran into the same problem and I did basically the same thing you
did, throw all the hardware I could find to the problem. Now, since my
instalation was a new one and my users only had access to IMP without any
other feature before hand, I just took out Nag which happens to be the
application that runs that query each time a user logs in. As soon as I took
Nag out everything ran smoothly. I dont know if you can make the same choice
that I did since you might already have users using the old Nag, but I can
say that it worked for me.

Never acually tried seperating the history out of the Datatree might try
that out now and try using the Nag application soon.

Cheers to all...

--
Jose.