[imp] FC3 to FC4 upgrade problem with IMP

Robert Ludvik robert.ludvik at zd-lj.si
Wed Dec 21 06:38:02 PST 2005

Hi
I have a problem with reading mail in IMP after Fedora Core 3 to 4 upgrade.
I can login and change i.e. Options (Identity...). but when I click on
Mail link, it starts to behave like I would pressing F5 key all the time
(Reload page).
In was looking in the code and found this in /horde/imp/redirect.php:

if (isset($sessArray) &&
IMP_Session::createSession($imapuser, $pass, $sessArray['server'],
$sessArray)) {

- like it could not start a session.

I can read mail over IMAP from my client machine in Thunderbird.
Can someone help?
I use Horde3 and imp-h3-4.0.2.

Kind regards

Robert Ludvik