[imp] Different mailadresses per user

lst_hoe01@kwsoft.de lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de
Sat Dec 24 02:11:59 PST 2005

Zitat von lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de:

> Hello
>
> we want our users to be able to choose from different mailadresses when
> composing a message. This mailadresses should be fetched from a
> database and the user should not be able to create it himself. I have
> looked at the hooks section and the prefs from_addr but i can`t find
> the glue to achieve what we want. The only thing i get is the
> possibility for the user to change his/her address by typing a new one.
>
> Any pointers how this can be done.

Maybe i was not clear about what we want to do :

Our users should be able to choose from some e-Mail addresses supplied
by the admin for the sending address.
I have seen the config for changing identities but how can this be
restricted by admin supplied values??

Would be nice to here some pointers.

Regards

Andreas