[imp] Imp 4.0.4 message search problem

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Tue Jan 3 07:48:27 PST 2006

Hello. I'm having difficulty getting message search working correctly
with Imp 4.0.4. Our old server has Imp 3.2.5 and search works just fine
on that. If i perform an identical search on the old Imp and the new
Imp (search all mailboxes for messages with "testing" in the subject),
the old version lists a number of search results (as expected), but the
new Imp just displays "No messages matched your search." Is there
something i can check to figure what the problem is? Or is there a
configuration setting that would enable search to work correctly?
Thanks in advance for any help.