[imp] msword mime type graphic.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Fri Jan 6 07:38:49 PST 2006

Hello,

I am now using imp
<https://wm1.d.umn.edu/horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=imp> H3
(4.2-cvs) and have added a mime type for word documnets to use wvHtml
but it does not show the msword icon.  I have copied the icons from a
previous version of imp to the horde/graphics/mime directory and to the
horde/imp/graphices/mime directory and nothing shows up next to the
attachment.  Do I need to do something else to show the mime type icon?

Thanks for your help.  The horde project keeps putting out great software.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.