[imp] WG: imp does not show emails

cyx cyx at gmx.at
Thu Jan 12 10:27:15 PST 2006

Tried this before, does not work form me
Strangely the sidebar of horde is now gone also and only a with frame is
shown
Thx
Werner

Message: 10
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:09:06 -0200
From: F?bio Gomes <flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br>
Subject: Re: [imp] imp does not show emails
To: imp at lists.horde.org, cyx at gmx.at

Em Qui 12 Jan 2006 15:47, cyx escreveu:
> Problem: some users (typically users with a lot of emails in their
> inbox) see in the title bar of IMP "1 - 20 messages out of 120" but the
> window below is empty ??
> no mails are shown
> Logging in with the same user in the older horde install. works fine
> and shows all the emails
> If I delete all the mails (with the old imp interface) than all works
> fine with new arriving emails
> Sometimes  logging in with the old imp does the trick and the mail
> reappears in the new imp
> Whats wrong here? Is it an IMP Problem or maybe an Courier-IMAP Problem
> or something else???

I had similar problem. I simply removed all "courierimapuiddb" files in the
user Maildir and relog'ed. But I'm not sure if this will help you. Worth a
try.

good luck

End of imp Digest, Vol 1330, Issue 1