[imp] Report as NOT Spam

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 18 09:02:29 PST 2006

>> $conf['spam']['reporting'] = true;
>> $conf['spam']['program'] = '/usr/bin/spamassassin -r';
>> $conf['notspam']['reporting'] = true;
>> $conf['notspam']['program'] = '/usr/bin/spamassassin -k';
>>
>> but I don't have a link to report "NOT" spam.
>
> It is only displayed in your spam folder.

:(( Thanks for the response.  The concept doesn't work well for
fetching mail from a pop to a folder and managing each account from
different folders.  Perhaps an attribute on the external mail
configuration to identify a spam folder just like we can now do for
sent-mail would help.

Thanks for your work on IMP; it is the best email client, IMHO, I've
found thus far in the open source community.

Earnie Boyd