[imp] (no subject)

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Jan 18 14:54:20 PST 2006

Quoting hordeproblems at webzone.uni.cc:

> i was wondering if someone could help me with a problem with imp,
>
> i have set up both horde and imp as instructed in the install file, horde
> works fine, yet when i try to login to imp it merely comes back saying
> "login failed"
>
> mail server: mercury/32 v4
> apache version 2.0.55
>
> any help would be much appreciated

It sounds like you might be using hordeauth and you may have missed
something in imp/config/servers.php but I would really need a lot more
information.

version of horde and imp
auth driver config
imp/config/servers.php
results from logging into your imap server from imp/test.php.
related hooks that you have configured.
and anything else that might help lead someone to your problem.

ed